Free Low Carb Recipes
These tips and free low carb recipes can help you reach your weight loss goals. If you are considering changing your daily eating plan or trying low carbohydrate diets, bear in mind that the best weight loss plan:
1. …is one you will stick to and stay motivated about.
2. …is approved by your doctor
3. …combines nutritious dieting and exercise as two vital tools to healthfully meet your goal
TIPS - low carbohydrate diets:
Always drain starchy foods like boiled potatoes, rice and pasta before serving.
Use this simple rule of thumb: If the food is white, chances are high that it is not a fitting choice for your low carbohydrate diets!
When dining out, ask your waitperson to bring the basket of bread with your meal and not beforehand.
SNACKS - free low carb recipes:
1. Baby carrots.
2. String cheese.
3. 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter on ½ of a small apple.
4. Sunflower seeds.
7. Deviled Eggs.
8. Handful of pecans or other nuts.
9. Pimiento cheese on cucumber slices or celery sticks.
10. Fat free, sugar free gelatin.
Free low carb recipes:
The following ideas for low carb diets are quick and easy to prepare, nutritious, and contain minimal amounts of carbohydrates.
- LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN. With approximately 200 calories and no carbs, this high-protein entrée can be a staple of your low carbohydrate diets! Pat lemon pepper and salt all over the surface of one clean, skinned chicken breast. Roast in a 350-degree oven for about 35 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- GREEK SALAD. Of the many free low carb recipes, this one contains lots of flavor and nutrition, without any carbs to count! Toss together: 8 leaves romaine lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces, one cucumber (peeled, seeded and sliced), 1 chopped tomato, ½ of a sliced red onion, ½ cup of reduced fat feta cheese. Whisk together: 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 2 Tablespoons lemon juice, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, and ½ teaspoon salt. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
- CHOCOLATE DIPPED APRICOTS. Enjoy this treat when you have a craving for something sweet, or as a light dessert after dinner. Microwave 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate on high for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through; Dip 24 dried apricots halfway into chocolate, allowing extra to drip off. Place apricots on waxed paper, and sprinkle 1 Tablespoon chopped pistachios over the melted chocolate. Place in refrigerator until chocolate is set. It’s the perfect treat for low carb diets.
(For additional free low carb recipes, please write to us.)
There are many types of low carbohydrate diets, including The Atkins Diet, the Zone Diet, the Protein Power Lifeplan, and the South Beach Diet. Though there are similarities and differences among each of these specific eating plans, they each have the overall goal of helping people lose weight through the decreased consumption of carbohydrates. The theory behind consuming fewer carbohydrates to lose weight relies upon the assumption that without carbs to burn for energy, the body switches to other fuel sources, thus burning more fat.
Remember, these free low carb recipes are not a magic wand for reaching your weight loss goals. Try to set goals that are S.M.A.R.T., that is, Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-bound. When combined with increased calorie usage through exercise and a healthy diet, weight loss goals are much more reachable and safe.
If your tired of the dieting cycle of losing weight and then subsequently gaining it back again, you may have better success with a weight loss supplement. Not just any supplement, but one that is proven to work extremely well:
TOP WEIGHT LOSS RECOMMENDATION
The experts at Weight Loss Professional have researched the diet supplement market for over 15 years, and have recently discovered a product that we can confidently recommend to our visitors. It is called
Boda Extract No. 3.
This weight loss supplement is clinically proven to help you lose body fat and build lean muscle mass. Best of all, it contains only all natural ingredients that will help you lose the weight safely and effectively.
To learn more about this
healthy weight loss supplement,
just follow the link provided.
More than the free low carb recipes on our dieting trend page
Healthy weight loss home page